1. What is the name of your company? What does your company do?
Edward Jones Investments. As a financial advisor I work one on one with clients to develop tailored solutions based upon the financial goals of the client. This includes retirement planning, education planning, business solutions, tax planning, and insurance needs. Currently my office works with over 250 households and businesses in the Maryland and District of Columbia area.
2. What makes your company different from other companies in the space?
Edward Jones Advisors work independently and have offices in the communities we serve. We are privately owned by the employees which means our clients needs come before individual profits,
3. What do you have coming up in the next 90-120 days that our members would be interested in?
My office is currently planning two community seminars to spread financial awareness to the MD and DC communities. Dates and locations to be announced.
4. How do people find you and your company to connect for more information?
Office location: 1025 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 1108, Washington, DC 20036
5. Why did you join the Maryland Black Chamber of Commerce? What are you looking to get from your membership here?
My office joined MBCC in order to provide our firms extensive resources to an underserved community, specifically my own. I am a proud supporter of Black Business in Maryland, and I would like to share the resources that other communities are using to secure the success of their businesses and financial protection for their families. My goal is to partner with any and every individual or business affiliated with the MBCC and create a plan that achieves their specific goals.